FedEx’s primary focus is moving items from one location to another using vehicle, providing trucks to send land-based faxes and multiple machines to move shipments safely.
MygroundBiz is hosted by certain FedEx Ground partner organizations, where you can also register on the official website www.mygroundbiz.com and enter your current FedEx GroundBiz registration to bring in your item.
Online registration allows you to join FedEx to complete specific tasks instead of working with FedEx all day. MyGroundBiz was introduced to new and existing clients to prepare them to send donations abroad for a small fee.
MyGroundBiz -Reset Credentials
Once you know the MyGroundBiz login and use it daily, you can also change the secret key and username according to your decision if necessary. If both have been forgotten, or if you don’t remember them exactly and you need to reset them before logging into your MyGround Biz account, follow these steps.
- You must first log in to Buildagroundbiz.com using your internet browser or phone.
- Go ahead, find and select the alternative that says I forgot my password. This process is not the same as changing the MyGroundBiz secret key. If you can retrieve your MyGroundBiz secret, you can now enter your MyGroundBiz registry to modify your current registry secret.
- Enter your email address associated with your MyGroundBiz FedEx account and select the alternative, Reset Password. Another login to reset your MyGroundBiz password will be emailed to you with instructions on the most efficient method to reset it.
- Now you need to log in with your email address and select the email you received from [email protected], then click the link to reset your password in the message.
- Then you can prepare your new secret word. Enter your new MyGroundBiz secret in the section provided, then enter it again in the next segment to confirm. From this point on, you will need to click Change Password to change the new password to the MyGroundBiz login password.