MyGroundBiz is an online login portal for FedEx members, employees, and customers. All registered FedEx members can access the www.mygroundbiz.com portal and enjoy its benefits.
You can view all FedEx information, company news, success story videos, supplier links, tracking packages and there is also a page where you can buy and sell vehicles and much more.
To learn more about MyGroundBiz and FedEx, read this full article. Here you will find detailed information about the MyGroundBiz portal, registration, and access to your MyGroundBiz account, the advantages and possibilities of using the www.mygroundbiz.com site, and other important points in this context.
MyGroundBiz – Guidelines
All members, employees, and customers can register with authorized login details and access MyGroundBiz. You can access your account at any time during business hours. Here is information/conversations about MyGroundBiz that you should know.
- The first time you log into your www.mygroundbiz.com account, you will need to change your password. Your password must be between 8 and 32 characters long and contain at least one number and one special character.
- Your password is valid for 90 days. After that, it expires. Therefore, you must change your password every 90 days.
- You will see two sections on MyGroundBiz. One for information that gives you news, updates, FedEx data, sales vehicles, vendor links, and even business success stories. And the second section is for doing business with clients. All your customer data will be displayed.
- There is an official data area where you can view billing statements, bank statements, invoices, electronic forms, etc. from your mygroundBiz.com account.
- It also offers an automatic switch-off function. After 18 minutes of inactivity, a pop-up window will open and a link will appear. Click on it if you want to continue. However, if you don’t respond; Your account will be automatically closed in a few minutes.